Thursday, September 8, 2011

weekly wine tasting

I've been very into tasting different wines lately.  I go to the wine store and browse a little until I find a new wine that I haven't tried before and I buy it! This is very unlike me because I tend to stick to foods and beverages that "I know" as opposed to someone who likes to try different things.  This is absolutely something that I admire in others, I just can't seem to take the plunge myself.  I figured, why not start with something small?  Like wine!  It's actually going very well for me.  I haven't tried any that I hate yet even though I know it's bound to happen sometime. 

This is what I tried last night.  Let me just say, it was SOOOOOO good. 
Blufeld Riesling - very pretty bottle, too!
I did go for the Riesling again because it's my favorite, but next time, I think I'll spring for something ENTIRELY new.  Baby steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment