Thursday, September 8, 2011

are you ready for some FoOtBaLl?!

So, another reason why Fall is just not my favorite season is because of football.  Don't get me wrong, I think football parties, going to games, tailgating with friends and family, beer and good food is great, it's just the length of time that the football season lasts for.  It seems like it's ALWAYS going on.  Kevin and my dad are huge fans, so it seems wherever I go, I'm stuck with football. The beginning of the season is always fun, though! Anyway, I have two favorite teams and yes, they are my favorites because I'm one of those girls who likes the teams that their dad likes
Obv...
who doesn't love the Skins?
And...
My dad is from Wisconsin. Enough said.
I'm actually really looking forward to football this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment