Thursday, September 8, 2011

gender neutral TV

Kevin and I come across this problem quite often when our weekly specific shows aren't on.  We have a difficult time finding shows on TV that we will both enjoy and since we both are such "TV people", this sometimes can cause a problem.  Sure, we have shows that we both like to watch, Bachelor Pad (sorry to blow up your spot, Kev), Jersey Shore, the Real World shows, and some others, but when those few shows aren't on, we're screwed.  Kevin's idea of good TV is Seinfeld.  I can't think of a show that I dislike more.  I prefer the girly shows like Keeping up with the Kardashian's and the Bachelorette, which understandably, I know Kevin doesn't like. 

We have found that we have one go-to show that we both really like to watch when we can't agree on something else to watch, which is perfect for us because I happen to have almost every season on DVD.  There was actually a marathon on last night, which worked out nicely because I didn't even have to use my DVD's!
FRIENDS! So funny, so good, so entertaining! 
Do you and your boyfriend/fiance/husband ever disagree on TV shows?  Do you have a go-to show?  Any other neutral shows that we might like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment