Thursday, March 1, 2012

March

Happy Thursday, everyone!  I woke up this morning in a pretty good mood.  My alarm went off and I instantly remembered what today is... March 1st... Spring is coming, which means warm(er) weather!  Ohhhh how warm weather immediately puts a smile on my face.   Until I walked outside... it was worm central.  Eww, I am NOT a worm fan.  They gross me out. 
gross, right?
Anywayyys, March is a very important month in my family.  Not only is it one very important person's birthday, but two... on the same day!  March, 19th... the day that our precious Liza was born and also the day that my grandpa (Satch) was born.  When Liza was born on March 19, it was very special to us.  Lindzie lived in Manchester at the time, so when we heard the news that she was in labor, I left work immediately and we all JUMPED in the car and drove straight there.  We weren't sure if we were going to make it in time, but since we knew it was so important to Lindz that we were there, we had faith that Satch would get us there on his birthday.  And, he did.  The month of March will forever be devoted to Satch AND Liza.

No comments:

Post a Comment