Wednesday, February 8, 2012

veggie burger

I'm not even going to lie, dinner last night totally hit the spot.  After a pretty tough work out, I was famished.  I had gotten some veggie burgers from the store the other day and I whipped up a pretty awesome salad to go with it. 

1.  I cooked the veggie burger on the stove, adding a little garlic salt to each side of the patty.
 2.  While the burger was cooking, I began to prepare the salad.  I mixed romaine lettuce and spinach together and topped it with grape tomatoes, green onion, cucumbers and some peppers.  I  used 2 tablespoons of Newman's lite balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
3.  Once the burgers were cooked through, I put it on a wheat sandwich thin and added mustard, ketchup, onion and romaine lettuce to it. 


And here is the final product.  SO good!
The burger was perfect...so tasty!
Annnnnnnd, I  clearly hated the meal...

No comments:

Post a Comment