Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

My day has started out with a lot of love already.  I have already spoken to the fam, some of my best girlfriends and Kev. To me, Valentine's Day is meant to let your loved ones know just how much you love them.  Yes, it's a tad corny and is filled with some unnecessary gifts, but I like corny and I like showing the people I love how much I love them.  :  ) SO, Happy Valentine's Day to the best family I could ask for, my galpals and my wonderful boyfrand, Kev. xoxo
It's things like this that really make Valentine's Day, Valentine's Day.  A valentine from my favorite people, Lu and Sam <3


Thanks, Momma and Dad!

To Kev: 
My favorite.  I couldn't ask to be with anyone better.  10 Valentine's later and I love you more than ever.  I can't wait for our date night tonight! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment