Friday, February 10, 2012

Five for Friday

It's Five for Friday time!  This week, I am most thankful for...

1.  Spinning!  I'm a spinning machine these days.  I'm in love.  I have tried a couple other classes at the gym, but spinning has and will always be my fav.
2.  Hot yoga groupon.  I bought 3 hot yoga classes for only $15.00 when they are normally $20.00 each - I can't wait to try it out for the first time next week with a couple of girlfriends.
3.  My new black head band for working out from Sparkly Soul.   It's awesome and I love it!  I want about 100 more : )
4.  A free weekend!  Kev and I are FINALLY able to have a weekend where we have absolutely zero plans.  It's so nice to have those weekends sometimes.
5.  My dad.  For so many things including, this week, he got my taxes done! Whooop!



No comments:

Post a Comment