Thursday, January 5, 2012

My turn! 7 Things You May Not Know About Me

My friend, Clare, at worriesandwisdom posted about a fun topic and then my friend, Jess, at rainbow sprinkles posted about the same thing. "7 Things You May Not Know About Me".  My turn! 

1.  My boyfriend, Kevin, is the same boyfriend I had in high school.  We haven't been together the whole time.  It's definitely been off and on, but, 10 years later...we're still going strong. 
My high school sweetheart
 2.  My family is my life.  My mom and sisters are my best friends, my brother is SO much fun to hang with, my dad is always there for me no matter what and my niece and nephew are seriously the loves of my life.  I have such a big, strong family - I don't know what I would do without them.
3.  I have a serious love for ketchup.  I could eat it everyday with a spoon if it was socially acceptable.   I'm not exaggerating even a little bit.
This isn't me, but it shows the ketchup love.  And, it makes me laugh.
  4.   My three best friends that I have today are the same three best friends that I had in high school.  Clearly, I loved high school. Love you, Ash, Jess and Clare! : ) 

5.  I've lived in Maryland my whole life.  I never even left the darn state for college - Yea, Salisbury, Go Gulls!!!  However, I do plan to move down South at some point in my life (hopefully sooner rather than later).
SU besties

6.  I'm allergic to cats.  And, completely terrified of them.  I haven't always been allergic, the allergy developed at some point in college, but man, I sure am allergic now! Though I haven't always been allergic, I have ALWAYS been afraid of them.  Very afraid.  I don't know what it is about them that makes me squirm.
This is what they look like to me... who wouldn't be scared?
 7.  My two main dreams in life are to go up in a hot air balloon and to go to Paris.  One day...


The end. : )


1 comment: