Monday, November 21, 2011

weekend #1 in Bmore

This weekend was spent in Canton at Kev's new house.  His house is so cute!  I was very impressed.  My favorite part is the adorable little blue door.
It's about a 3 minute walk to the square where all of the great restaurants and night life is.  It's a great location and the area seems pretty safe, which was a huge concern of mine.  Kev lives with his bestie, Teddy and they are loving it so far. 

Despite the cold weather, Friday night, Kev, Teddy and I walked down to the square to a local bar for a bit.  The scene was nice - not too crowded, but we def weren't the only people in the place.  I really liked it.  

Ash came up to check out the place Saturday and we met Jessi, Trish and Kait out in Fed Hill at Ropewalk.  I'm very fortunate to have a lot of close friends in that area, too! It was really fun to see everyone!


Overall, it was a very fun first weekend in Baltimore.  I can't wait for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment