Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving centerpiece

This year, for the first time, we're going to Richmond for Thanksgiving.  Lindz is hosting at her house!  She seems to be excited, yet nervous all at the same time.  There is something about hosting any event, you always feel a bit on edge, even if it's your own fam : ).  In an effort to try and relieve some of her unnecessary stress, I volunteered to make/bring the centerpiece along with a couple other dishes.  My mom has most of the food covered, but Kell and I wanted to contribute a little something as well.  Since I actually thoroughly enjoy making/designing things, I thought the centerpiece would be great!  Here are some ideas that I have seen so far.  Obviously, I have some of my own ideas and I'll add my own little touch to whatever idea I go with. 



 I definitely want to incorporate small pumpkins with candles inside and some sort of floral arrangement surrounding it.  We'll see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment