Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Teen!

Tomorrow is one of my most special friends birthday!  Christine aka Teen, has been one of my best friends since freshman year of high school and then throughout college where we both attended Salisbury.  I have had some of the best times of my life with this girl and I'm so happy to have a friend like her.  She is probably the funniest girl I know and has the best personality.  Her wardrobe kicks some serious booty and she always looks like a million bucks.  She is one of my most dependable friends and know that I can always count on her.  I love her dearly and can't wait to celebrate yet another year of friendship with her tomorrow! Happy Birthday, Teeny Girl, I love you!!!
Teen's 21st birthday!

Spring Break

Deep Creek Lake
AND, Teen, Eric, Brad, Christina, Kev and I get to go to the Skins game together on Sunday!  We're leaving at 9:00 am.... this is going to be a great weekend!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment