Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall is here

Leaving my apartment today, I realized something that I have been purposely ignoring.  Fall.  It's here.  It's in the 60's today and is going to rain all week.  That's how I see Fall.  Rainy, dreary, dark and cold.  I know a lot of people enjoy Fall for various reasons, but I am definitely not one of them.  It's even difficult for me to get excited for my birthday (and I love love love birthdays!) because it's in the Fall.  Needless to say, I woke up in my dark (ew) room, cold and not in the best mood.  Fall is here. Help!  I need some positives about Fall (and please don't say Halloween - I thoroughly detest that holiday).  BUT, it's Wednesday already.  Happy Hump Day! 
wahhhhhhh - such dull colors! 
... I prefer 
Look how warm, beautiful blue and glorious this is
 One can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment