Monday, August 29, 2011

Thanks, Irene!

The hurricane on Saturday caused me to be lazy ALL day.  I slept in and did a whole lot of nothing all day and enjoyed every second of it.  Amanda and I drank Bloody Marys and orange crushes early and then later on in the night, some of our friends came over for many drinking games.  It was a really fun night.  We played numerous card games, catch phrase, a couple dice games and zoo.  
with cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and olives
Sunday was Sheila's birthday BBQ.  I got to see my friend, Meri, whom I def don't see nearly enough.  We decided that that was going to change NOW.  It's always nice catching up with old friends. : )  I love you, girl!
In "our spot" at the Pivo's ; )
Thanks to Irene, I got to see a bunch of friends, drink delicious drinks and finally have a relaxing, lazy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment