Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fam

I come from a fairly large family of six.  We are a very close knit family and get along very well.  There's my Dad, my Mom, Lindzie (sister), Kelly (sister) and Joey (brother).   We always have such great times!


Dad, me, Mom, Joey, Kelly, Lindzie in OBX 


Lindz, Mom, Kell, me at the beach

Lindzie,  the oldest, married Kevin.  Kevin is a professor at the University of Richmond.  Their wedding was probably one of the most amazing times I have ever had.


Mom, Dad, Lindz, Kevin, Kelly, Joey and myself at Lindzie and Kevin's wedding
Shortly after Lindzie and Kevin's fantastic wedding, Liza came.  Liza is my adorable, sweet, and very intelligent niece.  I have the most fun when I'm with her.  Liza (we call her LuLu) just turned two in March. 

Liza and I playing dress up (her favorite game)
About a year after Liza was born, Sammy came.  Sammy is the nickname that everyone uses.  His real name is James Samuel after my dad, but Lindzie LOVES the name Sammy.  Sammy is my nephew and I have to say the most adorable little boy in the world.  He is always super happy!

Sammy

  My family are my favorite people... can't wait to spend this weekend with them in Richmond (where Lindzie, Kevin, Liza and Sammy live.  Kelly also just recently moved to Richmond for a Social Work job and lives in an apartment minutes from them... lucky)!

No comments:

Post a Comment