Tuesday, February 28, 2012

jam packed weekend

This past weekend was spent relaxing, hanging out with good friends and running around.  Is that possible?  It is for us...lol.
Friday night, Kev and I picked up some delicious sushi and had a wonderful night having a little "Dawsons marathon" while drinking some wine. It was so relaxing and just what we needed.  We were able to sleep in on Saturday morning, go to the gym and even get a little bowling action in.  Bowling was really fun, even though I lost (badly) both games.  I did improve in the second game, though! After bowling, we went home, got ready and went out on the town in Bethesda.  We met up with Ash and Jess, too, which is always sooo much fun!  On Sunday, we went to visit Kev's grandpa, went to see my parents and brother and then we ended the day/night with fondue (my fav!) at Kev's parents.  It was a great and productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment