Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A GrillMarx Valentine's Day

To celebrate Valentine's Day, Kev took me out to a new(ish) restaurant called GrillMarx.  Neither one of us had ever been there, but we heard from a few people, including my parents, that it was awesome.  We were really excited to check it out.  We got there and the atmosphere was perfect.  There was a small bar area off to the side where Kev and I enjoyed a drink before we sat down at the table.  Kev ordered his usual cold beer and I ordered a glass of Riesling.  There were candles all over, soft music playing in the background and flowers all over the place.  It looked super pretty.

Once we sat down, Kevin studied the menu and I patiently waited (I already knew what I wanted because it was recommended to me by my mom and Amanda).

Kevin ordered one of the steak options with mashed potatoes, which was no shock to me, and I ordered the ahi tuna entree. 
Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna, Wasabi-Citrus Dressing and Rice Noodle Crunch atop Sautéed Spinach with Red Pepper

 Once our meals came out, we both proceeded to order another round of drinks.  Kevin ordered a Blue Moon and I a GrillMarx martini with blue cheese stuffed olives.  me+olives= BFF.  
We both LOVED our meals and agreed that we were going to have to go back sometime very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment