Tuesday, February 7, 2012

buffalo pulled chicken

Last night, after spinning and running some errands, I finally got home to watch the Bachelor and cook some dinner. The problem with getting home so late is that I never feel in the mood to cook, BUT, I make myself because it's the better option in the long run.  SO, last night made an easy buffalo pulled chicken sandie.  I  got the recipe idea from pbfingers.  It was very simple and tasted pretty good... if you like spicy, like me.  

1.  I baked two small pieces of chicken in the oven at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or so.
2.  As the chicken was cooking, I prepared the sauce, which was insanely easy.  I simply mixed 1 table spoon of parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon of Frank's red hot wing sauce in a small bowl.
3.  Once the chicken was cooked, I took it out of the oven and with 2 forks, I pulled the chicken apart.  I dumped all of the pulled chicken in the sauce and mixed it well.
4.  I placed the chicken on a wheat sandwich thin and had a side of cucumbers and carrots.  I topped the cucumbers with a little salt, pepper and vinegar. 
I enjoyed a much needed glass of Cupcake pinot noir and watched a juicy episode of The Bachelor!

No comments:

Post a Comment