Friday, January 20, 2012

Five for Friday

I saw this great post idea on Clare's blog, worriesandwisdom, and thought I would start doing my own version of the same thing each Friday.... Five for Friday.  Each Friday, I will post five things that I am grateful for.  Some may be slightly less significant than others and that's ok.  The idea is to feel appreciative for whatever it may be.  I  think this is a great way to keep a positive outlook on life.  Feeling grateful is a very rewarding feeling.  So, here we go, my first Five for Friday post. : )

1.  My new black boots.  I have the same ones in cognac and am in love with them.
2.  The fact that everyone and their mother is getting sick and I have yet to catch a cold this year (knock on wood)
3.  It's January 20th and no snow? WOOOOOH!
4.  tax returns!
5.  My beautiful, wonderful, caring, best friend who also happens to be my oldest sissy.  Lindzie's birthday is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment