Thursday, January 12, 2012

errands night

Tonight is going to be my "errands night".  It's going to be dedicated to running a few errands that I've been putting off all week, catching up on shows that are sitting in the DVR and packing for my weekend in Baltimore (I loathe packing).  First on the list, ULTA.  I've been wanting to try a shampoo/conditioner that I heard about on a blog I read.  

It's called Marc Anthony Instantly Thick. Because I have insanely thin and fine hair, I have been searching for hair products that will make my hair look a bit fuller.  I'm really excited to test it out! 


Next on the errand list is Barnes and Noble.  Some of my girlfriends and I recently decided to start a book club, Pass Me The Wine Book Club.  The first book we are reading is called, The Paris Wife.  Since I don't have a kindle as of now, I'm going to have to purchase a hard copy for the first month.
Once I'm done with errands, I plan to change into comfy clothes, make something for dinner(probably left overs), pack and catch up on my TV shows!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lovely evening! I just started Paris Wife and it's pretty good so far.

    ReplyDelete