Thursday, January 19, 2012

buy me a cameo + sparkle

This weekend, the nail color of choice is similar to last weeks, yet different enough.  I painted them last night while watching Revenge as opposed to my normal Thursday nails and Greys Anatomy night.  I knew I was going to dedicate my Thursday evening to cleaning for Kev's visit this weekend, watching Greys and reading for book club, so Wednesday it was.  Hopefully they last.  

I used Essie -  (of course) Buy Me a Cameo - a frosted satin mocha
It's a light, simple color with a hint of shine to it.  I topped it off with the same sparkle polish that I used last week to give it a little pop. 
 I was happy with how it turned out.  I like this variation slightly better than the one from last week.  I just love me some sparkles!



No comments:

Post a Comment