Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Bachelor Mexican Style

As you all know, The Bachelor was on last night!  Some of my girlfriends and I get together every Monday to watch, gossip, eat and drink.  Although some of the girls were missing this week, we still had tons of fun!  This week, it was my turn to host and I decided to go with a Mexican theme.  I served a cream cheese, chili, cheese and jalapeno dip, salsa and a warm queso dip along with whole wheat tortilla chips.  Ashley brought delicious guacamole and Jess brought taquitos.  Of course, we topped it off with margaritas with a rim of salt.  Our little Bachelor tradition is the perfect thing to do on a Monday night... it's definitely something I look forward to each week.  I love girl time! Here's to many more!
check out the salty marg on the left
The margarita station - please note the plate of salt

No comments:

Post a Comment