Wednesday, November 30, 2011

holiday mood

This Saturday night, my friend Jess is having a holiday/cookie swap/ugly holiday sweater/drink fun holiday drinks party.  This will be the first holiday party of the season and I'm super excited.  Being such a huge cookie and holiday lover, what could be better?  Now, the tough part... finding the perfect cookie recipe.  Because I'm not much of a baker (though I do enjoy it), I thought about doing a simple sugar cookie and decorating them.  Then, I thought about doing a simple sugar cookie and coating them with cinnamon and sugar.  We'll see what I come up with.  Any suggestions? Next, finding the perfect holiday sweater.  My mom gave me one that she had from like a zillion years ago that would do just fine, but I sort of want to look around to see what else is out there.  Any ideas on where to look?  My mom's sweater shall be the "back-up".  I'm sure she'll appreciate that, hehe. I'll let you know my findings! 
Aren't these pretty?  I wish I was this skilled...

No comments:

Post a Comment