Friday, November 4, 2011

gel nails

Last night, I ran some last minute errands, one of which was getting my nails done.  A manicure was LONG overdue and I was really in the mood for one.  I wasn't planning on igetting anything fancy to begin with, but then the woman who was doing my nails asked if I wanted to try the "gel".  I thought about it and asked a few questions.  I was pleasantly surprised. 
  • The gel costs $30.00
  • It lasts for 2 weeks
  • It does NOT chip - they grow out
  • It dries instantly - that's always a problem for me
  • It looks just like regular polish 
I was sold!  I chose a light neutral color, which I was very happy with.  It was all in all a great experience and I will definitely be trying it again. 
Please excuse my extremely large fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment