Friday, November 11, 2011

the big move

This weekend, Kevin is moving to Canton.  His new job is in Baltimore and he is totally sick of the commute and is ready for a change - he really feels like he wants to do this.  I, however, am not nearly as excited as he is.  I'm 100% happy for him, but part of me knows that I won't see him as much and I know I'm really going to miss him.  However, instead of wallowing in my own self pity, I'm trying to take a different approach to this.  Here's what I came up with...
  • We'll always have something super fun to do on weekends (we're going to alternate Baltimore and Bethesda each weekend) 
  • I'll get to see my BFF Jessi and some other friends way more who also live in Baltimore
  • "Distance makes the heart grow fonder"(!!!)
  • Baltimore has tons of restaurants and such a fun night life
  • It really is only 40 minutes away with no traffic...
  • I'll have more of an open schedule during the week so I can get my gym routine back in order
Ok, I realize I haven't come up with THAT many... but I'm still working on it... Ah, I miss him already just thinking about him being gone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment