This weekend, Kevin is moving to Canton. His new job is in Baltimore and he is totally sick of the commute and is ready for a change - he really feels like he wants to do this. I, however, am not nearly as excited as he is. I'm 100% happy for him, but part of me knows that I won't see him as much and I know I'm really going to miss him. However, instead of wallowing in my own self pity, I'm trying to take a different approach to this. Here's what I came up with...
- We'll always have something super fun to do on weekends (we're going to alternate Baltimore and Bethesda each weekend)
- I'll get to see my BFF Jessi and some other friends way more who also live in Baltimore
- "Distance makes the heart grow fonder"(!!!)
- Baltimore has tons of restaurants and such a fun night life
- It really is only 40 minutes away with no traffic...
- I'll have more of an open schedule during the week so I can get my gym routine back in order