Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

I'm not one to particularly enjoy Halloween, however, growing up I loved it.  It was always really fun dressing up in different costumes while eating tons of candy and going to little Halloween parties.  My mom would let me wear make-up, fun shoes and pretty dress costumes - what was not to like?  Those days have come and gone, but this year I found myself not disliking it nearly as much as I have in the past.  I think it has something to do with the fact that Liza and Sammy are dressing up and going trick or treating with Lindz and Kevin.  The fun Halloween days that I thought were long gone have surfaced again for my sweet little niece and nephew.  Lindz made their costumes this year.  Liza is an orange (her favorite color) m&m, Sammy is a blue m&m, Kevin is a red m&m and Lindz is a yellow m&m.  It's such a cute family idea! I wish I was there to see it all!  Lindz managed to send me one picture so far of their Halloween. 
trick or treat!  I can't wait to see everyone else : )

No comments:

Post a Comment