Friday, September 9, 2011

sissy love

Something that has been on my mind lately is that I really miss being able to see my sisters on a daily basis. Lindzie got married, moved away and had Liza and Sammy, whom I love more than anything, and Kelly is very invested in her social work job and took an amazing opportunity in Richmond where Lindzie lives as well.  We are extremely close and know each other better than anyone.  I miss the days when I would be able to hang out with them whenever I wanted to.  I miss talking to them about anything and everything (I still do, but it's on the phone most of the time and it's hard with everyone's hectic schedules).  I miss sharing clothes.  I miss laughing until our stomachs hurt.  I miss practicing sports with them while having dad coach ALL of our teams and making fun of him for being so intense about it.  I miss simply seeing their faces.  I know that they are only two hours away and that's a blessing for many people, but it still isn't the way it used to be.  I have never fully adjusted to having my "own" life without them in it every single day.  I will always have a special bond with them and love them so much.  This is me missing my best friends. 
Last Christmas before Lindz had Liza
laughing at something per usual

No comments:

Post a Comment