Monday, August 8, 2011

miss my feet in the sand

Today is my first day back at work.  Vacation was amazing, but of course went by way too quickly.  What is it about vacations that makes the week go by so fast?  I miss my family, I miss the feeling I have when I'm on the beach, I miss the waves, I miss feeling like there are no worries in the world, I miss OBX.  
 Things I miss the most:
  • Being woken up at 6:45 every morning to Liza running in to play
  • Getting to the beach at 9:00 am everyday and not going back to the house until 5:00 pm.
  • Having unlimited Liza and Sammy time
  • Being with the people I love most in the world in a big house for a week straight (minus Kev - I did miss him a lot)
  • Soaking up the sun rays
  • Playing in the waves
  • Playing in the surf with Liza and Sammy
  • Living in bathing suits and shorts
  • Going in the hot tub every night with my mom and Kelly
  • The ice cream truck coming around every night
And so so so much more.  Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment