Wednesday, July 6, 2011

p.s. I love you

Monday (the 4th of July) was Kevin and my anniversary.  Since we have technically been off and on for 9 years now, this go around, we made a new anniversary...the 4th of July!  Since we were coming home from the beach Monday, we celebrated Sunday night.  We went to a perfect dinner at Fagers, where we ordered an appetizer of shrimp and calamari.  I ordered cream of crab soup and a crab cake and scallops entree that was served with a baked potato and veggies.  DELISH!  Kev ordered the cream of crab soup, a filet as an entree that was served with a baked potato and veggies.  He loved his, too! He is a total steak lover.  The dinner was very romantic as the whole room was covered in large windows.  There were candles on every table and music playing as the sun went down.  I couldn't have asked for a better place to celebrate.  Kev did good!  Veryyyy good! 

My dinner
Kev's HUGE steak dinner
Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for making everything wonderful, baby! p.s. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment