Monday, July 18, 2011

a little something for my sissy

A little over a month ago, I got that wishbone necklace that I am OBSESSED with.  I wore it when I went to Richmond for Kelly's birthday and my sister, Lindzie loved it.  She couldn't stop talking about how much she wanted one for herself.  Since it's hard for Lindz to get out of the house and round up the kiddies, and because she would NEVER buy it for herself, I got her one!  They are coming into town for a week today - I can't wait until she goes up to her room and sees it laying on her pillow.  I love giving "just because presents", especially when you know the person is going to love it.  I'm sure I am going to be getting a screaming phone call any minute now.... : )

Lindz and I on her wedding day
wishbone : ) I think it will look great on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment