Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Early Birthday, Ash!

 Tomorrow, July 30th, is my best friend of 11 (? wow!) years.  Since I am going to be traveling/not able to be at my computer for the majority of the day, I wanted to dedicate this post to her. SO, Happy Birthday to my beautiful, smart, loyal bestie, Ashley Elizabeth Minter!!!  
 Ash and I have been through ups and downs, just like any friendship goes through, but we always managed to remain best friends in the end.  Ash is one of my oldest and dearest friends, and I honestly don't know where I would be without her.  She gives fantastic advice when I need it, she is a shoulder to cry on when I need it, she is hilarious when I need it (and all the time), she is generous always, she is a party girl (which I love), and she is gorgeous (which I am so envious of).  She's basically... just... the best.   I'm so disappointed that I won't be able to celebrate her special day with her, but I know she is going to have a great day with all of her best friends.  I love you, Ash... Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment