Thursday, July 28, 2011

extra tired Thursday

I am especially tired this morning.  I didn't sleep as well as usual because I kept waking up remembering things I need to do before I go away for a week.  I think part of it has to do with the fact that I am beyond excited to get away with my fam and partly because even though it is vacation, sometimes it can be a tad stressful leaving behind everything for a whole week. 

Things I need to remember:
  • CAMERA/camera charger
  • Cell phone charger
  • Bathing suits (I forgot them all one year - disastrous)
  • Bank before we go (deposit checks)
  • Outfit (we normally match - cheesy I know) for our annual fam picture
  • Toys I got for Lu to play with at the beach
  • Books! (if I even have any time to read)
  • Catch Phrase - the fam's fav game to play together (Dad gets so intense!) 
  • Little Mermaid on DVD for Lu to watch as she's laying in her Little Mermaid sheets - they were mine (yes, I own Little Mermaid on DVD - my parents got it for me in my stocking 2 years ago)
I'm not complaining by any means... I have this to look forward to for a WHOLE week! 
Beautiful long beach days

Beautiful colorful skies at night
My favs all week long!

No comments:

Post a Comment