Thursday, June 9, 2011

top 3 about me!

I got this fun post idea from my friend Clare's blog, http://suburbianbliss.wordpress.com/. It's super fun to think about these things.  I had a hard time coming up with some of them so I changed mine to 3 and I added some of my own! 



Three jobs I’ve had in my life

  1. Camp Counselor
  2. Snack Shack girl (so fun!)
  3. Waitress

Three movies I would watch over and over

  1. Father of the Bride (my all time favorite movie ever)
  2. The Sound of Music
  3. Hook



Three places I’ve lived

  1. Olney, MD
  2. Salisbury, MD
  3. Bethesda, MD

I think there's a trend here...I need to get out of Maryland! 


Three TV shows I love to watch

  1. How I met your mother
  2. Bachelor/Bachelorette
  3. Saved by the Bell

Three places I have been on vacation

  1. Outer Banks, NC - DUCK to be exact (every summer)
  2. Cozumel, Mexico
  3. Key West
Three of my favorite colors
    
     1.  PINK
     2.  Turquoise 
     3.  Yellow


Three of my favorite animals

     1.  Dogs
     2.  Dolphins
     3.  Bunnies

This was based on pure cuteness of each of these animals.

Three of my favorite foods

    1.  Spaghetti
    2.  Ice Cream
    3.  pizzaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment