Wednesday, June 22, 2011

nice little night


Last night was spent devouring a home made BBQ chicken (left overs) and ranch salad while watching Pretty Little Liars.   The salad was delicious if I may say so myself!  The salad consisted of romaine lettuce, BBQ chicken, jalapenos, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, a little blend of shredded cheeses, some black beans, a few tortilla strips and low fat ranch dressing.  SO good.  

yummm!
 Pretty Little Liars was a good episode last night.  Nothing HUGE happened, but enough happened that it kept me intrigued.  I love that show.  Aria's boyfriend, the teacher, is SOOOOOOOO good looking!  

; )
After Pretty Little Liars was over and my salad was eaten and the bowl was basically licked clean, I relocated to my bedroom where I proceeded to watch Criminal Minds (it was recommended to me by many friends and even my parents) in bed.  I watched one episode last Sunday and I was instantly HOOKED!  It's a really interesting show and can also be quite scary at times.


I watched two full episodes last night and to be honest, it was a little difficult for me to fall asleep last night : /.  Good show!

No comments:

Post a Comment