Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, love

Today is Kevin's 26th birthday!  We are so excited that we are beach bound today!  What better way to celebrate than to be with family and friends at the beach? 

A little Kev and Kate history...

Kevin and I have been dating off and on since my sophmore year of high school.  We dated seriously almost my entire high school life and broke up the year I went to college.  We both transfered to Salisbury University where we were "back on"... and then we were off... and then on.... and off... you get the pattern.  It has now been three years since our college years and we have been officially "back on" for a year in July and I couldn't be happier.  Kevin has been my best friend for almost ten years now and there is no one else I would rather be with. : )

back in the day
HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY, KEV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment