Friday, May 6, 2011

Clothes, Clothes and more Clothes

Anyone who knows me knows that I am HUGE into fashion and clothes.  I love, love, love clothes.  I'm not talking about window shopping either(not a fan)... I'm talking going to the mall, outlets or little shops and BUYING clothes and jewelry.  I love it, however, my bank account does not (just ask my Dad).  I can't help it though, shopping is my weakness.  Here are a couple of finds that I love/are on my wish list. 

Forever 21 skirt - would pair it with a skinny brown belt like this one
Forever 21 skirt
Nordstrom romper
Nordstrom maxi (very into maxi dresses this Spring/Summer)
Nordstrom fun top - would wear with shorts or jeans
Nordstrom shorts - would pair with a simple white tank

As you can see, Nordstrom and Forever are my favs.  I'm going to Florida for an extended weekend over Memorial Day, so I'm going to try and hold off on the serious shopping until then.  Lets see if I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment